Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The previous post has been removed due to it sucking.

If we can all agree that the Internet has one great failing it is that subtlety of nuance and tone are completely lost in print. What had been intended as a sarcastic, light little rant perhaps came off to some as a vitriol laced diatribe. My intent had never been to malign anyone or anything, simply to express minor irritation on my anonymous blog. If I had felt that there had been any real problem, or if I felt my whining had any merit I would have pursued officials channels to seek some kind of change. Let's move on.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM , Blogger Shelley said...

    I didn't think it was that bad. Just a bit of irritation - on your part for being constantly harassed.

     
  • At 2:40 AM , Blogger Winter said...

    Thanks, me too. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home