Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This post is about a dream

So, you know, if you think dreams are boring and stuff feel free to skip this one.

A bit of background, I dream almost every night. My dreams are usually very detailed, sometimes convoluted in plot, and on many occasions incredibly lucid. This makes for some rather entertaining, or occasionally terrifying, dream experiences. Ok.

The night before last I dreamed that I traveled to Australia. Which could have been an awesome dream, but mostly left me bemused. My subconscious was obviously trying to bullshit me. It wanted me to think it knew what Australia looks like. C'mon, subconscious! It looked like Ohio, but with less trees and bigger, kind of weird flowers. I spent half the dream wondering why Australia had so much corn.

At least it got the volcanoes right last night.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM , Anonymous Mark said...

    heheheh volcanoes and corn? Not quite!

    We've got plenty of this stuff:

    http://www.nyonger.com/tour/images/sheep_grazing.jpg

    We also have areas with less trees and where the sheep are skeletons. And some other bits where the sheep have been replaced with cars and the trees replaced with bungalows. But really it's all variations on the basic sheep/tree theme.

     
  • At 12:59 AM , Blogger Winter said...

    Well, the volcanoes were a completely separate dream (sorry to be confusing), but at least they were in the proper sort of mountainous region.

    I love your description, it made me laugh. :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home