Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I like the young kid they have on the late shift at the weather channel. It seems that they've left him to do the weather all on his own, and he's just sort of prattling on and rambling off on tangents. I hope he doesn't get in trouble, it's sort of charming.

::::

I picked up my new glasses today, so for the first time in years I have glasses of a proper perscription. It's weird. I haven't bothered to wear glasses in so long. I'm unused to having to move my head instead of just my eyes, but it's coming back.

::::

The temperature never got above zero today. I know it's just a number, but it is a psychologically significant number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home