Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Working Vacation

I'm not really doing anything exciting. There's always some small part of me that insists I should do something while on vacation and feels guilty if I don't. A very small part, mind you.

I've been reading a lot. And doing chores: laundry, dishes, cleaning my room, whatnot. I've also been to two xmas parties for work (one for just our store and one for all the managers in the company). Both were very mild, potluck affairs. No dancing on tables or anything.

Julia and I are supposed to go to Trader Joe's in Ann Arbor tomorrow to finish up our xmas shopping. However, it seems that the weather gods are going to take a big cold crap on our plans with several inches of snow and sleet. So we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home