Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Falling

Summer is at its end, and, as usual, I can't say I'm terribly sad. I've tried to keep the whining about overheating to a minimum, and I will say that this summer has been on the mild side for the most part. Still, I'm never very happy in the heat (and humidity!). So, Hooray, it's Autumn! My second favorite season, and Halloween is coming soon, too.

....

I'm having a minivacation this weekend, and boy do I need it. Orignially I was just going to Pittsburg for my friend's wedding, but I've expanded the trip. Thursday after work I'm driving down to southeastern Ohio where I will check into my hotel and spend the evening doing fuck-all and soaking in the whirlpool tub (in my room, I decided to splurg on a nicer room). Friday will be hiking in my favorite state parks and nature preserves then the drive to pittsburg later in the day. I'll enjoy the comforts of Motel 6 (I got the cheapy room here), and Saturday will be the wedding, and drive back on Sunday. I will bring back pictures. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home