Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Apartment Pictures! (Finally)

So, as promised, and much talked about, here are some pictures of my new apartment. I spent the afternoon tidying up and putting away the last of the moving debris that has been lurking around the living room and kitchen, so the blogosphere will not think I am a total slob...

The Tour: Living Room.





More Living Room.









Yes, there is a futon in the dining area.




The kitchen...



...and...







This is my dishwasher.
Look at how cute and tiny it is!

It also works very well, a vast improvement from last apartment's dishwasher.




I also have a smallish bathroom, it's not exciting.

Since the rest of the place is immaculate you can probably guess that my room is still craptacular. That's my system: keep piling all the extra stuff in one location until everything else is clean. The only problem is that the one location always seems to be on top of my bed.

Ah well.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Lovely! Your lounge room looks just like Julia's place. Are wooden walls a thing in BG?

     
  • At 9:27 PM , Blogger Winter said...

    Thanks! Actually, I might have failed to mention that the building I live in is next to Julia's and is exactly like hers. Except my apartment is flip-flopped in layout.

    I was going to tell you to just picture my stuff in her apartment. ;)

     
  • At 12:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    lol, you're right. That must be creepy. Like going over to her place and being in a mirror-image parallel universe.

     
  • At 6:54 AM , Blogger phishez said...

    So clean... And so much space! I live in an apartment. Its not tiny, but it is so much smaller than your place.

     
  • At 2:32 AM , Blogger Winter said...

    Phishez - Thanks, I'm very happy with this place. The living room/kitchen may be a bit smaller than my last place, but my bedroom is much bigger which is fine by me.

    Mark - lol!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home