Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Monday, August 11, 2008

After the Move

So, my roommate forgot to transfer our cable service to the new apartment until the last minute. As a result we will not have internet access either until sometime Wednesday. I am sneeking some use of the internet at work to check my email and drop a quick post. The move went smoothly, and I'd say the unpacking is about half done. My new apartment is fabulous and I'm very happy all around. I'll be back when I get me some interwebs at home later this week.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:06 AM , Blogger MissE said...

    Hurrah! Except for the no internet thing. That bit sucks a bit.

    I'm glad it all went well.

     
  • At 5:47 PM , Blogger lucy said...

    Hey, that's great news. I love the unpacking the best, there's no rush and as long as you have clothes, bed and kettle (I need my coffee) you can take as long as you like.

    Also, I think there should be photos. Yep.

     
  • At 4:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Photos.! And send me yr address - I'm getting you and Julia some Christmas presents as a thankyou for having me over last year :)

     
  • At 12:36 AM , Blogger Winter said...

    MissE - Thanks!

    Lucy - I love the unpacking too! There's something about filling a new place with your stuff and arranging it all.

    And pictures will come in a couple days once I clear up some empty boxes. :)

    Mark - Presents! Score! I shall email you with the new address asap. ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home