Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I just saw the most disturbing commercial I have ever seen in my life.

And given the levels of creepiness that advertising has sunk to recently, that's pretty bad.


Two bipedal tongues with pink elephant-esque legs were arguing about coke zero with a bird legged eye ball.


JEESUS PLEEZUS COOKIES AND PUNCH!

I think I need therapy now.


UPDATE: It's worse than I thought. There is more than one of these commercials. And in my horrorstruck state upon viewing the first one, I apparently missed that the tongues have tails and redneck accents. As if it couldn't get any more horrifying.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 5:54 AM , Blogger MissE said...

    Okay - that just sounds wrong... really, really, really wrong.

    Right up there with the beer ad over here where the guy "grows" beer from his own hair. Don't ask.

     
  • At 12:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Must search youtube...

     
  • At 4:03 AM , Blogger Winter said...

    Just thought I'd share. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home