Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Snow!



Wednesday we had the first snow fall of any real accumulation this season. Which was rather nice as the last few Decembers have been rather on the global warming side. Warm Decembers make me somewhat crabby as I like winter (the season, not me, although I'm pretty awesome too), and I like winter to start promptly.



Anyway, we had about three inches of snow, nothing crazy, but enough to cover everything. Julia and I went for a walk in Wintergarden Park that afternoon. I had never been there before even though the park is only a couple minutes from home. It was very nice, and I will be making more trips in the future. The park is just big enough that you can get back in the woods and forget that you're still in town. The temperature was in the mid twenties, just right for a snowy walk. I put some of the pictures I took up on my flickr.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:32 PM , Blogger phishez said...

    We don't get snow here. So that post made me go 'pretty picture'.

    Can't complain if I don't know what I'm missing out on I guess.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home