Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Meme-ory

I stole this from Nails who in turn stole it from someone else who stole it from an entirely different person.

1. Are you dating the last person you kissed?
I’m not dating anybody.

2. Pretend you've had 10 beers. What you would be doing right now?
Talking. A lot.

3. What do you want?
I think I’d like a boyfriend, nothing serious right now, just someone to go out and have fun with and, you know, make out with. I think that would be nice.

4. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
I’ve never shared a bed with anyone.

5. Do you talk to yourself?
Yes, and I think that’s healthy.

6. Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
Not milk.

7. Who knows the latest secret about you?
Just me, I keep my cards close the vest.

8. How long is your hair?
Just past shoulder length, I’m thinking about growning it out again.

9. Do you like Batman?
I like Batman, but I don’t like-like batman.

10. Who was the last person who told you they loved you?
I don’t remember.

13. Do you like anyone now?
It doesn’t really matter, and I wouldn’t tell anyway.

14. When was the last time you lied?
Pfft, probably today at work.

16. Is your birthday on a holiday?
Kind of, it’s the day that Columbus embarked upon his famous journey, but they only celebrate the day he landed. Anybody can randomly stumble upon North America, it’s a freakin’ continent. I think undertaking the journey is the important part.

18.Last thing you cooked today?
I warmed up some breadsticks for myself in the microwave. I also did some cooking at work...

19. Did you have a nap today?
No, I don’t take naps.

20. Whose house did you go to last?
My friend Julia’s

21. What do you wear more, jeans or sweats?
I don’t own any sweats, so obviously jeans.

22. Why is the sky blue?
Do you know how badly fushia would have went with the oceans?

23. Do you like green beans?
No. I loathe them. I physically can not eat them. I can put them in my mouth (blech!) and chew, but if I try to swallow I’ll choke.

24. Do you swear a lot?
Does a bear shit in the woods?

25. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
Target

27. Do you use an alarm clock?I use the alarm on my phone.

29. Do you ever snort when you laugh?No, I’m more of an evil chuckle/manical cackle type.

30. What's the first thing you notice on the opposite sex?
It’s easiest to say “the eyes”, but it’s more complicated than that.

32. Do you want someone you can't have?
I’ve never wanted anyone I could have.

34. Do you wear underwear?
Yeah.

35. Do you wear a bra?
Of course.

36. What size?
Whatever fits.

37. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
I’m usually pretty social, but it depends on the company.

39. Do you have a tan?
I brown easily, but don’t get much sun, so I’m just tan from the elbows down.

45. Are you afraid of the dark?
No, but I have a healthy respect for things that may be lurking in the dark.

47. Do you miss someone today?
I wasn’t earlier, but I kind of am now.

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM , Blogger Steph said...

    Ahh memes. Where would we be without them? lolz.

    You've never shared a bed with anybody? Not even during a sleep over?

     
  • At 8:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cool. My answers would be exactly the same, except for the underwear one!

     
  • At 10:08 AM , Blogger MissE said...

    ooo - I like this one... I think I shall have to steal it! There are a number of things on there I think will end up with similar answers.
    ;o)

    How you doin'?

     
  • At 2:54 AM , Blogger Winter said...

    Steph - Well, are we counting sleepovers when we were kids? Because my cousins and I would all sleepover at my grandma's when we were kids.

    Mark - Wait, so...you're not wearing underpants??

    Or did you just mean the bra part? ;)

    Misse - Steal away, that's how I came by it. :)

    I may lose my mind by friday, but then vacation will be here, so I guess it will all be okay. You?

     
  • At 8:16 AM , Blogger MissE said...

    Winter - lost my mind years ago... became high school teacher. Miss it occasionally. Fairly sure that if I still had it then the whole moving malarky would have gotten rid of it by now. Good Lord but this shit is driving me seven shades of stark raving bonkers. How do people do this without killing something? I"m sitting here with so much still to do and my eyes heavy with sleep. Cna't wait til 9:50pm or so, Adelaide time, because I should be stepping onto the tarmac at the Adelaide airport and on the way to the waiting arms of my fabulous parents. Tomorrow is looking nuts - b'fast in the morning up in Freo and then home to tidy and stuff and con an ex-student into helping me move shit around...

    Anyway, enough of the hijacking of Winter's comments section!

    Catch you around the webs!
    hugs!!!

     
  • At 5:19 PM , Blogger colonel eggroll said...

    This is boring. Update already!!! :P

     
  • At 1:20 AM , Blogger Winter said...

    Why don't YOU update?? ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home