Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hellooo.

So, in case you didn't know. I'm on vacation right now. Started Friday at 4pm and I don't have to be back until 4pm on the 26th. 11 and two halves days off. At the end of the third day I can say I've accomplished very little. I've done a bit of cleaning, caught up the laundry, watched a lot of tv, slept until I woke up (except Saturday, had to go to the post office), finished my xmas shopping and cards, and um, finished the notes from my outline for this story I'm working on.

I don't have plans to actually go anywhere. What with being the week before christmas, and winter weather, this is a terrible time to travel. Especially since winter has been quite punctual this year, exhibit A: the 4+ inches of snow and 20+mph winds we had going on this weekend. The one thing I plan on getting done is going through my stuff and weeding some out. I'll more than likely be moving again this year, and I don't want to have to move a bunch of junk. War on my packrat nature has been declared. There will be a reckoning. Etc.

Anyway, I'm going to try and blog a bit more too. Tackle a few things I had rattling about, although what they were escapes me at this point. So I guess I'll put out an open call for questions or whatever since I can't think of anything good to blog about right now.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 11:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    See, I could have sworn I heard a hollow, clanking sound coming from your noggin. Find what's in there and get it out :)

    Sorry, I don't have questions today. Just insults.

     
  • At 6:14 PM , Blogger Winter said...

    Figures :P

     
  • At 11:03 PM , Blogger MissE said...

    hmmm - helper questions to get you going....

    okay then... you asked for it...

    1.) What was your first job ever and what was its worst aspect?
    2.) Funniest high school memory?
    3.) Best present you have ever received for Xmas/Birthday? Why?
    4.) Stupidest fashion choice you've made? Photos if possible.
    5.) 5 things you would take to a deserted island a.] with electricity and b.] without electricity.
    6.) something you've seen that made you think that there is the distinct possibility of a higher power?
    7.) something you've seen that made you seriously doubt the possibility of a higher power?
    8.) your absolute dream career? describe? why? and how would you go get it?
    9.) worst childhood injury? details? If you feel comfortable about that.
    and finally ...
    10.) Top 10 TV shows of your life so far.

    Feel free to ignore or use!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Hugs

     
  • At 11:35 PM , Blogger Winter said...

    Jeeeeeez! This is like a frickin' test. Are you still in "teacher mode" or what?

    Just kidding. ;) These are awesome questions! I can't wait to get started. I'm going to try to squeeze this in before I have to go back to work on Wednesday.

    Thanks and Merry Christmas!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home