Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

A Letter to the Kids Acrross the Hall

Dear Bros who live across from me,

Hello, douchebags.

I respect your right to party, you need not fight for it. I have no problems with loud, raucous fun on Friday or Saturday night. I don't even care about the heaps of party trash outside your door. (So long as you take it to the dumpster first thing in the A.M. Maybe you missed the note from the landlord earlier this week on this exact subject. Really, you people are disgusting leaving you trash in the hall for days on end.)

However, you guys sound like a herd of eight-year-olds hopped up on mountain dew, snorting lines of pixie sticks with all your running around and hollering for hours on end. (And what is the stupid shit you're playing on the radio?)

I have two requests. First, do you think you could start winding down by four or four-thirty? Hell, I don't get home from work until two some nights, but even I think you guys need to wrap it up. Second, keep your shenanigans in your apartment. I don't need to hear boyfriend/girlfriend fights, two girls threatening to beat some skinny guy's ass, or the occasional random comment "OH, I shouldn't have taken my medication today" (wtf? "If it wasn't for my horse...") at volumes normally reserved for rock concerts.

Thanks and Happy Hangovers.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM , Blogger Steve said...

    I believe that we need to plot the deaths of the bros.

     
  • At 8:56 PM , Blogger Shelley said...

    Doing something thoroughly evil to them does sound like a good idea.

    Know any cops?

     
  • At 3:50 AM , Blogger Winter said...

    I think we have, or used to have a cop living in the apartment below me. They're never around when you need them, it seems.

    The Bros were at again last night. Seriously, I don't know where they get the energy. Running up and down the stairs, man-hug attacking newcomers to the party. And barking and howling out in the parking lot.

    Fucking weirdos.

     
  • At 9:06 AM , Blogger colonel eggroll said...

    Meth and coke man. Meth and coke.

    WHOOOOOO!

     
  • At 2:22 AM , Blogger Winter said...

    Sounds like a plot from "It's Always Sunny" :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home