Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

100th Post!

You know, I kind of wanted to save this for a special occasion, or at least have written something witty, but certain people have lightly pestered me for a new post. Hey, what are you going to do? So imagine here, if you will, a post of great wit and cunning. A tale filled with ancient mysteries and high adventure. Or something.

Speaking of adventure, Friday is my 25th birthday. And... Wait, let's try that again, this time, with exclamation points.

Friday is my Birthday!!! I'm turning 25!!!

That's right, I'm getting older, and to honor the occasion I'm throwing myself a party. There will be cake, and beverages, and a theme! Julia had a pirate themed party for her birthday. I've decided on a beachy/Hawaiian-esque theme for mine. Hawaiian Breeze if you will. ;) A few hours of fruity drinks and then we'll wander up to the bars. That's the plan anyway.

The only thing is that I have a lot to do to get ready and little time to do it in!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 11:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, happy birthday. Um, 'birthday!!' I mean. Just enunciate, so people don't think it's a wine and cheese night.

     
  • At 10:10 AM , Blogger colonel eggroll said...

    I still have to put together an outfit to wear to your party. Also, what do you want for your birthday?

     
  • At 12:58 PM , Blogger Steve said...

    I have to find something too. Happy birhtday.

     
  • At 10:27 PM , Blogger Winter said...

    Mark - Thanks! And I will definitely enunciate. I'd hate for someone to show up in their formal wear when the rest of us are wearing flip flops and loud shirts. :D

    Colonel - What do YOU want for YOUR birthday?

    Steve - I assume you meant "find something to wear" and you should. I'll not be having any nudity at my party.

    Also, thanks. It's a good thing you told me "happy birhtday" here. 'Cuz, it's not like you're going see me at the apartment everyday, at work most days, and on my "birhtday" at the party.

    Were you angry when you wrote that?

     
  • At 7:10 AM , Blogger colonel eggroll said...

    No nudity? What kind of party is that? :) As for giftses how about little britain season 1? (pour moi of course)

     
  • At 12:23 AM , Blogger Winter said...

    Ok, you can't start the evening nude. There. Happy now?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home