Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

(Awesome) News to Me

So, a guy at work told me (and I have confirmed with the internet) that there's going to be NEW FUTURAMA EPISODES!...!

Holy crap dudes.

I'm very excited about this. I've read that all the original cast and writers and other essentials to the series are going to be back, so that makes me cautiously optimistic about the show's return. I don't know if I want it to come back if it really sucks.

My questions: did everybody already know this, and I'm just the last one to find out? If so, why didn't anybody tell me? Or did somebody tell me and I not believe them because I didn't want to get my hopes up?

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 3:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good news, but I won't be really impressed until they bring back Firefly.

     
  • At 7:03 AM , Blogger colonel eggroll said...

    I want arrested development back, dammit! Although Futurama is pretty cool too. ;)

     
  • At 9:34 PM , Blogger Winter said...

    You both make good points. Firefly and Arrested Developement are two shows I would also love to see come back.

     
  • At 9:49 PM , Blogger colonel eggroll said...

    The title of this post should have been

    "good news everyone!"

    =)

     
  • At 1:42 AM , Blogger Winter said...

    DAMMIT!! Why didn't I think of that???

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home