Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Monday, May 28, 2007

I'm Back

Finally, my managerial training has ended. Today was my first day back. I can't even describe how much better it is to be back. Perhaps this exchange best sums up why I enjoy it so much:

Me: * explaining responsibilities to an employee* This is going to be your primary focus today, this is your secondary, and this is your tertiary responsibility.
Rob: Hey! You just said 'tertiary'.
Me: Yeah, I even used it in a sentence.
Rob: I know. Awesome!

Also on the awesome list would be the three to five minute commute as opposed to the 35-45 minute commute. Everything is where I feel it's supposed to be. I get to go back to doing things the way I'm used to. I'm now actually a part of the management team as opposed to 'the training manager'. I get to talk to my coworkers whom I haven't seen in a month. Hey, it's good to be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home