Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Lost in the Park

So, I was going to post yesterday. While I was at work I was trying to compile a list of things to blog about. I've been trying to avoid turning my blog into just a series of things that are pissing me off. Yesterday it was not to be. I had come up with a handful of things to gripe about, but then I realized that I was in a really good mood. So I thought, "Eff that noise, I don't even care anymore, not a big deal anyway."

Although, I will say this, the three to four o'clock hour is a barren wasteland in the land of cable tv.

Speaking of television, I've been forced to choose between Lost and South Park since Lost has been pushed back to 10pm. I've decided to watch South Park because a) I can watch Lost online tomorrow 2) South Park is shorter and I have to be at work at 6:30am and d) I'll end my night with laughs and not questions. The better to fall asleep after, my dear. I haven't been as impressed with this half of the season of Lost. Let's get back to the crazy mysteries and little less of the incessant backstabbery with the Others.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 1:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh dude Lost sucks. It's like Prison Break but even more annoying.

    Having said that, I don't like South Park any more either. I wonder why.

     
  • At 9:23 AM , Blogger colonel eggroll said...

    Dude, Heroes is kicking some serious ass right now. You should totally rent it when it comes out on dvd. It's tits, as the boys are prone to say. Or breastesses. Whichever saying you prefer.

     
  • At 10:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Tits and teabags! You guys are so cute with all your little sayings.

     
  • At 3:21 PM , Blogger Winter said...

    Mark - yeah, I hate to admit it, but my interest in Lost is kind of waning. Ditto South Park sometimes, I mean, one laugh out of a whole episode? Eh.

    Julia - I know, I know, I'm definately checking out Heroes when it comes out on dvd.

    Mark (again) - lol. Thanks? :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home