Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

A crap ton of comics and more

::I just finished posting a whole pile of strips to Help Wanted. I set my personal goal at a minimum of three per week. Well, I fell way behind and have just today caught up. Hopefully I can now stay caught up and even increase that number. Click here to go to the first in the lot. Also, I've added a link, titled "Next" (look how creative I am!), to each of the posts so you move through the strips without having to backward and forward a bunch of times. Thanks to Mark for suggesting the idea. :)

::Blogger forced me to move to the new version a while back. I am enjoying the faster posting. What's the big deal with labels though? Am I supposed to put some on for you people? I guess I first thought that Blogger picked them out, then I noticed the box to enter them in. I haven't bothered because, well, I couldn't be bothered. Does anybody even use these things?

::My work shedule is engineered so that I get off work on Friday by 4pm and don't have to go back until Sunday at 4pm. Besides giving me 48 hours of no work this has the added benefit of insuring that I can go out on Friday and/or Saturday nights if something is going on.

It's Saturday night and I can say that I don't feel like I've accomplished much, but I really did get a lot of little things done. I took a shit-ton of stuff to the recycling center (apartment building = no curbside pick-up), and that place was packed. Good job people. I watched Appleseed (meh, some fantastic cg animation, but v. doll-esque characters, and plot was a bit weak), Clerks (because I'd never seen the whole thing in one sitting), and a couple episodes of Firefly. Also various errands, including securing some cooking supplies.

::Because I decided to turn my kitchen into mad science does dessert this afternoon and do some cooking. So I made Peanut butter pie and mint chocolate truffles, mmmm, sinfully delicious.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:00 AM , Blogger Steph said...

    I've wondered about the tags thing too. Does anyone ever use them? Like i mean, people who read blogs?
    If you find out, let me know :)

     
  • At 8:48 PM , Blogger Winter said...

    I have no idea. I clicked on one and all it does is search your blog for similarly labeled posts. I'm not sure how that is helpful in any real way. But I will let you know if I hear anything. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home