Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Hello once again

Ok, it's been a while since I last posted. Well the "when are you going to update your shit, beyotch?" harassment has begun so I guess I had better write something. It's not that interesting things haven't been happening in my life, but like nudity, Twister, and digital cameras somethings are best when not used in combination.

My mother called me today at 4:40 "Hey I just wanteed to let you know about what was going on. I'm on my way to the airport. If you get this by quarter to six give me a call otherwise I'll talk to you tomorrow. I just wanted to tell you about what's going on with your brother" And that was it. Gee, mom, you didn't really need a teaser trailer for the conversation. How about telling me if something Freaking IMPORTANT was going on!? I've decided, in lieu of persuing the matter and making phone calls to that effect, to completely ignore whatever's going on until she calls me tomorrow. Steve said if it was important she would have said so. Oh, hilarious laughter at that, that's not how we play our mind games in my family.

Let's see what else, I wrote out the framework for a story idea I've had kicking around for quite a while. I know that the purists will say that it's better to write the story as it comes to you and not make an outline. That's what I did though, just sat down for an hour or two and wrote it out as it came to me. I've found it easier to write when I have things plotted out. So we'll see.

It's not like I don't have a bzillion other projects I'm trying to work on. It's been a month since I posted anything for the comic, yeah, I suck. I did get the apartment into awesome order. Cleaned, decluttered, furniture moved around, feels more open, very neat, very relaxing, awesome. Oh, but my bedroom's a mess now because all my extra crap is in there. My desk is the main repository for all the crap that hasn't found a home, and there's a filing cabinet in the middle of the floor. Well, I'm a pack rat, it's in my blood, that and compulsive grocery buying.

...

Oh, and can please stop having hip-hop dancing, underprivledged kids dancing/learning/whatever, wrong side of the tracks sports teams movies?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home