Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Monday, December 04, 2006

busy but not productive

Ok I apologize for a lack of posts lately and I super apologize for the utter lack of new additions to the comic. It must be the curse of the holiday season that starting two weeks ago my life got busy. But as the amount of busy increased the amount of actual stuff getting done decreased. There's all this socializing going on.

Good news is that I'm almost done with my xmas shopping. The only people I have left are the hardest ones. You would think that my closest friends would be easy to shop for, I know what they like, but this is apparently not the case. Oh and what do you get a two-year-old? I barely remember being two, so that doesn't really help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home