Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Top Googles that brought you to me lately

I was looking at the referrals that brought people to my page for the last couple weeks. These are some of the interesting ones
I learned that I'm 6th out of over 918,000 if you google "recreational herbs". Which is kind of ironic as I've never actually indulged.
3rd of 400,000+ in googling "how do I get rid of the smell of burned dinner in my apartment"
4th of 19 in "the sign of an insane mind" on German google
3rd for "evil-mart"
3rd for "Where did the Event Horizon GO???" rest assured reader, it's right here.
19th for "pencils" on google blog search
But only 56th of over a million if you were to google "sexy nurses taking it all off"

That's all I've got. I'm tapped out and going to bed.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi people
    I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

     
  • At 1:02 AM , Blogger Winter said...

    Ummmm, a 'please' would help you out here...I don't mind being a well of advice for others, but let's please remember our manners sir or ma'am.

    Moving on, cb2.com has some good stuff at reasonable prices. I guess it depends on the person you're shpping for.

     
  • At 3:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello. Good day
    Who listens to what music?
    I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

     
  • At 8:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:33 AM , Blogger Winter said...

    WTF is going ON with this post?!? All these bizarre anonymous comments keep showing up. Don't make me do something drastic!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home