Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Dinner Dilemma

I haven’t been feeling well this week and today I wanted to go get some comfort food. Something unhealthy and perhaps greasy but nonetheless tasty. Apparently one of my favorite sources of comfort food, Skyline Chili, is either being renovated or out of business. I’m going with the latter because the sign is down. I was not informed of this event (whichever that it is) and I am pissed. So I was trying to think of what else sounded good and I thought well maybe Taco Bell (yeah, I don’t know what I was thinking), but the only one in town is in the process of being torn down and rebuilt. Pwned again!
Should I call and order something? Go somewhere are pick up something? Go to the store and get something to cook?
Several hours pass with no decision. Now I’m really hungry. Too hungry to bother with cooking something and there’s no snack food in the apartment. Dilemma. Then *choir of angel music* I remembered that I can order pizza online. And I can pay with my debit card. So that is what I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home