Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Jerks

That's what my so-called-friends at work are. Jerks.

Perhaps you read the earlier post (I know you did, Col. E) about the Faux-Physicist's continuing campaign to annoy the crap out of me. Perhaps you care about the latest developements. If not, ignore this post.

GirlatWork and Bert conspired against me. The F-P gave his number to her, not to her to give to me, just to her. Well Bert suggested they pass it on to me. That's right chuckle it up jerk-faces. This explains things though. Of course, their hope was that I would be annoyed/pissed enough to verbally attack him, providing them with a great amount of entertainment especially seeing as how he would have no idea why I was mad at him. I feel so used.

If it wasn't so funny I might be mad.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:34 PM , Blogger Steve said...

    I think it is hillarious. I am just sorry nothing really happened about it. Ah the missed comedic opportunity. Oh yes, Ha Ha.

     
  • At 11:57 AM , Blogger colonel eggroll said...

    I agree. I'm sad, because if I were still there, I would've been right there co-conspiring with the best of them!

     
  • At 2:01 PM , Blogger Winter said...

    Arrr, betrayed by me own best mateys!

    ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home