Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Huzzah -> Read on

Thanks to everybody who gave me advice and helped me decide on a name for my comic strip. The name I've decided to go with is "Help Wanted". I like it, and it kind of goes with the content.
Until I figure out how long it takes me to ink, scan and fiddle with the digital of the strip I won't make any promises on the frequency of posts. Although I have plenty of source material, 318 strips as of this evening, to draw from.
The images are kind of small, but you can click on them for a better view. Maybe not the sharpest yet (I'm learning as I go here), but the whole thing (including the lettering) is done by hand.
I've also posted an email in the sidebar so you can email me with questions or whatever. The first post is up, so go check it out:



Help Wanted [a comic]

8 Comments:

  • At 6:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cool, and I think the title is perfect. Can you post, like, a whole bunch of them each time? I mean, there's only three panels...

     
  • At 8:08 AM , Blogger colonel eggroll said...

    I really like the title! Good job guy!

     
  • At 11:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    im leaving you a comment... nice title... i love it...

     
  • At 2:21 PM , Blogger Winter said...

    Mark - We'll see what I can work out. :)

    Colonel Eggroll - Thank you, guy.

    Layla - Thanks for your help.

     
  • At 4:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    w00t, cute comic! I'm probably going to have one soon as well, but I also need to think of a name for it, and compile more than ONE comic. ;D

     
  • At 10:18 PM , Blogger Winter said...

    The name is the hardest damn part. ;)

     
  • At 11:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yay. Nice work there. There's a plot and everything. Plus it's well drawn and amusing.

     
  • At 3:52 PM , Blogger Winter said...

    Thank you, Mark.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home