Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Non-creative title

Anytime I'm not sitting in front of a computer I can come up with good ideas to blog about. As soon as I crash in front of a keyboard I blank out. I find this to be moderately annoying. Annoying like going out to your car after work to find the inside of it littered with straw because you decided to leave your windows cracked and your down wind from Evil-mart where they're putting down grass seed and straw. This having happened after I had to deal with Dimmie, Faux-Physicist, the old bag, and the twitching kid all in the same day. I had been in a good mood, until everybody showed up. And why is it that the people you're most annoyed with always are the ones to keep asking you "what's wrong?" Like it's something other than them.

Anyway, I obviously forgot all the cool, witty things I had to say and just ended up ranting about work. Now I'm off to go drink things with friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home