Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Monday, September 04, 2006

I miss you guys

Well, now on top of having no internet at home I now have no cable either. The roommate called to see about getting us some internet and the cable company told him we didn't have cable. He told them we did, he had called and had service transfered over a month ago. So the bastards turned our cable off. And its a three day weekend, so there was no way to take care of it. Hopefully this will get all sorted out tomorrow.

So this is also an apology. I have tons of posts I've wanted to do, not happened. And I can hardly keep up with reading everybody else's blogs. So apologies all around to anyone I've neglected and the tardiness of my comments/responses. Hopefully this will all be set to rights soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home