Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

More posts to come

Before I created this blog I had another blog. It was on Xanga and it was my first foray into blogging, and it's awesomeness was limited. However, there were a few worthy posts and I am going to repost some of the stories here. Just a warning to anyone who has read the other blog that I do realize I am repeating myself. It will not be necessary for you to point it out to me. Because I know how all of you are.

My esteemed friend, Colonel Eggroll (aka Julia), has joined us here on Blogspot. Huzzah. Although she has yet to make a post...I expect good things to come. Welcome guy!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home