Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Events are in Motion

Party tomorrow. I am stoked to say the least. This is my first real "everybody come over and get drunk party" my friend that I've known since high school is having a hard time reconciling her self with this new me. The new apartment is still kind of a mess though. There are a lot of empty boxes and I haven't done any of the cooking I planned on, instead I went and visited a friend and helped another friend move. So I have dip to make, maybe enchiladas, and definitely peanut butter pie because I said I would, and a promise is a promise. Oh, it is so late and this makes no sense. I'm going to bed. Party tomorrow and it will be awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home