Welcome to the Event Horizon

Event Horizon - n. the boundary around a black hole on and within which no matter can escape.

Monday, July 17, 2006

My First Obliteration

This past Saturday I went out with my friends to celebrate the birthday of one of our number. I reached a personal best in the drunk department. This should make a pretty interesting story once I get it all sorted out, so we'll just move along to less entertaining matters.

I hate laziness. I’m not talking about a little light procrastination like “I’ll beat the neighbor’s dog that never stops yapping at 3am tomorrow night with my baseball bat.” I’m talking about the kind of laziness that drives a person to put more effort into pretending to do the work than it would actually take to do the work. Sadly this is not an occasional problem at my workplace. I've seen someone spend 10 minutes fluffing a bin that would take 20 seconds, and no walking, to fill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home